I own a licensed copy of the site but I have a problem in the program

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by abdoooo, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abdoooo

abdoooo Registered Member

I finished work shortly before the format of the computer completely
    And you've installed my copy of the program founded
    But the problem appears when you run the program
    See the image to see my problem

Note I have a licensed copy you purchase from the site
    Time scans of the original hard and succeeded, but the rest of these messages in red

Attached Files:

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Is the eicar test file detected and blocked? If so, post here the relevant records from your ESET threat log so that we can see if it was blocked by web or real-time protection.

3. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

It might also help to try the steps below, just in case "Start real-time file system protection automatically" was somehow shut off during installation:

1. In the program window, press the F5 key to display the Advanced Setup Tree
    2. From the Advanced Setup tree, click 'Real-time file system protection' on the left side (2nd from the top)
    3. On the right side, click on the box next to 'Enable real-time file system protection' and click on the box next to 'Start Real-time file system protection automatically' and click 'OK'

This has worked for me in the past. If not, you can also try the solution Marcos gave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.