I need some updated drivers...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Comp01, Mar 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comp01

Comp01 Registered Member

I have a "Logitech Trackman Marble wheel" mouse, now, the middle scroll button use to work, but recently it has stopped scrolling in Firefox, Internet explorer, windows explorer, and everyplace else (Besides a few programs, such as mIRC, Trillian, and sometimes it works in notepad) I am beginning to think I need another driver? but, I don't want to use Logitechs driver, as I hear Logitech packages Spyware/and or Adware in there drivers, is there a generic driver I can use?

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

I have a logitech mouse and I use microsoft mouse drivers. You can find them here. Just pick a microsoft mouse that compares or is equivalent to the logitech mouse you use.

HTH...

Regards,
    Kent

Edited to add: I have the same logitech mouse as you. I selected the "Trackball Explorer" driver to use....

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I use a logitech keyboard and I use the logitech drivers. When you go to install the drivers it will give you the option to install other progs. just uncheck all that you don't wan't and when you click on install, it will usually ask if you wan't to activate their auto update system. Just click no and it won't install any spyware.

4. Comp01

Comp01 Registered Member

I'm using the Microsoft drivers, it seems to work really good...

5. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

They work great here too! Plus a smaller footprint on my system!

Regards,
    Kent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.