I NEED HELP PLEAAAAAAAAAASE

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by asturman, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asturman

asturman Registered Member

i have read a lot but I don't find the answer. Why in the last version of acronis true image don't appears the drivers of my pc (dvd-rom gdr8161b and dvdr1628p1) PLEASE HELP ME. I use windowx xpSP1 proffesional. Sorry for my english

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello asturman,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify what exact problem with Acronis True Image 9.0 you have?

Have you received any error messages? What exact error messages? When exactly you received them?

Please describe your actions step-by-step.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

3. asturman

Thanks for reply quickly.
    One Ask: Can I install Acronis 9.2337 on my pc with xp proffesional SP1?
    with SP2 my pc is very unstable.
    Now I tell you how I did install Acronis:
    After I isntalled Acronis I created a bootable CD.I reboot my pc and when Acronis start first I don't move the mouse (Wireless-"Sonytec")and i selec the full version with keyboard but the screen is black.
    I reboot and first write usbmouse= off but the screen on full version is black. I again reboot and write quote acpi=off noapic but the screen of full version is black.
    Only on safe version I can see the hard disk but my drivers don't appears (dvd and DVDR).
    Again I sorry for my english

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello asturman,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Yes, you can install the latest build of Acronis True Image 9.0 on Windows XP Professional SP1 without any problems.

Please boot your computer from the Acronis True Image rescue disc and press F11 key when the selection screen appears. After you get the "Linux Kernel Settings" prompt, please remove the "quiet" word, click on the OK button and choose "Full Version". As the startup messages stop scrolling, you can use Shift+PgUp and Shift+PgDn keys in order to scroll the screen manually. Please write down the last few lines of the output, or use a digital camera to make shots of the output screens and send the captured information to us.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

5. asturman

Can I see my ide drivers (dvd and dvdr) on safe version or only on full version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.