I need help backing up to my external with free paragon

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by tracyvand, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyvand

tracyvand Registered Member

Fiat_Lux,
    I'm back again and you are right I shouldn't let things of this nature go without fixing. I took the computer to a top computer guy when I first noticed the backup wizard wasn't working as it had before (not showing up).
    He really is top of the line - he used to work for microsoft - but he couldn't fix the problem. The rest of the computer is working fine and I didn't want to buy a new one. I was pissed because I had spent money for this backup hard drive and now couldn't use it so I was hoping I could get the backup wizard back by searching the internet for answers. But I couldn't do it. So I downloaded the Paragon but I can't do that either - I just don't know enough about computers unfortunately. Well my mother and sister bought this "One Click" backup hard drive and I guess I am just going to have to buy one of those too. All you do is press a button and it backs up your computer. I think it's the only answer for someone like me. I just don't have the time or knowledge to continue pursuing this problem. But thanks to all who have tried to help!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.