i need advice?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by don67, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don67

don67 Registered Member

hi there friends,

please give me advice.... i intall nod32.. it's my first time for this antivirus.... my questions is... i install together the windows defender to my computer is any problem/ conflict for this? cuz the nod32 has real time monitor and the windows defender has also real time monitor!? or nod32 is enough for my security?

please give me advice

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello !

You can have both MS Windows Defender and eset NOD32 , they run together with no problems . Windows Defender has not so good detection rates and generally NOD32 is more than enough for the average people . NOD32 is Anti-Threat system - protection from all kind of malware - viruses,worms,trojans,spyware,adware,hijackers,dialers,riskware,rootkits,unknown malware ... All you need to have is a firewall along with NOD32 in order to have protection from hackers .

Firewall+NOD32+Common Sense = Excellent protection ! :D :thumb:

Since you are new NOD32 user , please read this NOD32 tutorial and NOD32's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about it :thumb:

3. don67

don67 Registered Member

so what is your recomended firewall? how about zone labs?

4. pykko

pykko Registered Member

Zone Alarm or Comodo firewall (the latest one is free). ;)

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello . It depends on the Operating system you have . If you have Windows Vista/Windows XP , I personally recommend you run Windows Firewall . I run it , too . Although it is only incoming protection , it is excellent in what it is doing .

If you want two-way protection or if you have operating system different from Win XP /Vista , yes , ZoneLabs's ZoneAlarm is OK . Other recommended firewalls are Outpost , Kerio , Comodo ...

6. don67

don67 Registered Member

guy's thank's for your advice;)

7. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.