I like this about KAV...

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by QBgreen, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

I use MailWasher Pro. I also run the latest version of KAV Personal. While MailWasher Pro is a terrific program, every now and then a nasty infected email or two will wend its way to my address. I just love watching KAV's email proxy nab every single one of the snarky SOBs. Sort of reminds me of my single days when the bologna was still good after I sliced off that funny hairy gray stuff. ;)

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Glad to see KAV's still doin' great!

3. Anniel

Anniel Registered Member

That there is a great forum where queries are answered almost immediately. The people there are knowledgeable, courteous and eternally patient.

I bought Kapersky on the recommendations I saw here and am very satisfied. I am just a home user, with a tendency to flit around web sites and I am happy kapersky is protecting me well. I feel confident that any queries I have while learning about the system will be answered promptly.

Thanks Kapersky users! :)

4. tahoma

tahoma Registered Member

the support over at their new forum at http://forum.kaspersky.com/ is certainly great, u get to interact with the actual developers, and if u email them an undetected virus sample its added within 2 hours

5. richrf

richrf Registered Member

H Anniel,

I am glad that KAV is working out for you. As I mentioned to you, I have found its scanning/detection capabilities to be top in its class. When you have a chance and inclination, you may want to check out ProcessGuard and/or RegDefend. Slightly longer learning curves, but well worth it. With that said, nothing has ever gotten past KAV, so consider PG and RegDefend good backup protection.

Cya,
    Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.