I just got banned

Discussion in 'Test Forum' started by guest, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

guest Guest

Well, not from Wilders of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to post this rant. =V

For some reason I got dragged into a controversial topic and I was debating with a lot of members, one of them is a forum authority. Things were overheated so I left the discussion for a while and thought that I would get back when everyone can put their heads on. A few minutes (or perhaps even hours) later I went checking the thread and voila! My username has been foreverly changed to a banned status. There were lots of posts from the opposing side ridiculing my posts after my last session in there apparently. Honestly, I don't remember ever seeing that debating is against their ToS when I read it before I registered. This is why I rarely ever let myself getting into debates and when I got one, I'll try to end it as fast and as harmless as I possibly can. Nobody is ever appreciating the opposing claims. Well screw it, I will not visit that website ever again.

I apologize to put my rants here, but I'm just LOVING this situation. ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT! Now I just need some beer or perhaps even vodka to congratulate myself for being such a butt. :argh:

P.S. for stalkers: Don't bother trying to search my wonderful adventure with your internet. I used a different username.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
  2. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

It sounds a bit like trying to have a point of view on MozillaZine lol.

3. guest

guest Guest

Eh Mozillazine isn't really that bad IMO. Not even the infamous Comodo forum is that bad lol.

4. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

I've been banned from SiteAdvisor two or three times for speaking my mind. I've always joined again so I can continue to do so.

5. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

Depends if you disagree with a moderator or not I suppose. lol

6. guest

guest Guest

At least compared to where I had been. ;)

@roger_m
    Quit it, or they'll ban your IP. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.