i have updated to build 4940

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by marc.knuckle, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc.knuckle

marc.knuckle Registered Member

just thought a seperate post for the new build 4940 for ati 10 may be appreciated.
    i was having problems with ati 10 not creating a secure zone and as i had also created dvd backup i was not fully sure that the dvds would work.

i tried without success to get into the full mode when booting from disk to try to do s/zone and safe mode wouldn't allow it.
    acronis emailed and iso image to create bootable disk but this still didn't allow full mode when booting from disk.
    i have since downloaded the build 4940...

it still wont create s/zone while in windows so i created a new bootable disk and this is now successful in getting into full mode. i at first opted for the "activate recovery manager" while creating s/zone but this is where it fell down as it said that it didn't have the required files or something like that. if you opt to not activate the recovery manager it then was successful in creating the s/zone and then i activated the recovery manager after when in windows. also it was fine saving the backup to the s/zone.
    i later created new backup to dvd(4 disks) as the first may not have worked.

edit: any thoughts etc would be appreciated and also any likewise stories

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.