i have a problem ya [you]

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by blueraam, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueraam

blueraam Registered Member

hi to all!

i have aproblem in the node32 and i dont cant

treat it will

can u help me plz?

the prob. a ppeares here in this picture !

and its license validiation

thank A lotttt

http://www.mo5ayyam.com/vb/uploaded/30_1196611852.jpg
    30_1196611852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2007
  2. jayt

jayt Registered Member

Is it possible that you have the date on your computer set to the year 1428? Check the date on your computer. As I understand it the expiration date is posted in the format that your computer time date stamp is set to.

3. SteveBlanchard

SteveBlanchard Registered Member

Good one! If it IS your PC date, change it to say 2025 and see what NOD says then!

:D

4. nodyforever

nodyforever Registered Member

It would be an unlimited license wwwwwwow uses and puts soon 2100 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p

5. The_Duality

The_Duality Registered Member

I seem to remember reading a problem similar to this somewhere over at the Kaspersky Forums a while ago. The OP turned out to be Islamic, and the Islamic calendar is very different to the standard one people are used to, particularly in terms of the year. If this is the case here, it will be necessary to change the year to 2007, as suggested by the other posters. :)

Im afraid Windows and Eset dont take into account variations on the calendar system between countries and religions.

6. Sir George

Sir George Registered Member

FYI: It is not a good idea to advance the calendar date in Windows. There are many instances where the expiration date for a software program will be triggered and the subject program will no longer function even when reverting back to the correct date. :'(

7. NodboN

NodboN Registered Member

I'm not a mathematical genius, but I still see an arithmetic error - instead of "Your license with User name will run out in 4 days," the message should've read - "Your license has expired 579 years ago" :isay:

8. NodboN

NodboN Registered Member

Steve,

It's a noble idea - I tried it once not by astuteness (actually by stupidity - :D mistyping.) Your idea worked positively on some trial programs that were installed - unfortunately, most of the other programs I'd paid for got reverted to trial (some even malfunctioned)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.