i got a update at 16 21 today and i tryed to see what it was and its not on the

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by CLEARICE01, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLEARICE01

CLEARICE01 Registered Member

i got a update today at 16.21 and now its 20.00 and i still can find the update on the update site or eset home page it seem kinda strang that its not showing up has enyone else gotten this update 1.654..............

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Re:i got a update at 16 21 today and i tryed to see what it was and its not on t

I have the update 1.654 and it shows at the site http://www.nod32.com/home/home.htm........

Regards,
    Kent

3. CLEARICE01

Re:i got a update at 16 21 today and i tryed to see what it was and its not on t

hi.kent i thought it was just me and something was wrong.iam checking the sites again thanks

4. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Sometimes ESET is slow putting the new version Number on their site.... but it is there now..... ;)

Regards,
    Kent

5. Uran

Uran Registered Member

there's usualy a delay betwen the Update... and the web page update... usualy a few minutes.

6. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

I frequently find that, but it's because my ISP uses a caching server and unless you do a ctrl+ F5 the old page from the ISP cache is serveed up rather than the page direct from NOD

7. CLEARICE01

hi.and thanks to every one that replyed to my post the problem is the same as dvk01 the browser that i use (opera) also has a cache that i had to empty out befor i could see the current update it would show me the old update i think i fixed it now.thanks again :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.