I dont' know if this is the right place to ask, but here goes

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bowhuntr, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowhuntr

bowhuntr Registered Member

I was looking at my receipt email from Eset and realized that my email is different now. Do I need to update it with them, and if so, how do I go about doing that?

Thanks,
    bowhuntr

2. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Yes, you need to update it. According to the F&Q:

"My e-mail address has changed. Does Eset need to know about it?

We recommend you to provide us with your new e-mail address due to our automatic account management system. Renewal notifications are sent 1 week before the expiration of the license term to the client's e-mail address on file. You can only get the notification if a correct address is on file".

There is nothing to indicate the proper procedure though for doing this. I would assume you would send an email to the reseller from whom you purchased NOD32.

3. bowhuntr

I found a phone number on the website and I called them. They said to send an email to support@nod32.com and include my username and let them know the new email. So, that is what I done.

Thanks,
    bowhuntr

4. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Sooners, huh!! Good football in Oklahoma. :)

I'm glad you found the right address to send the change to. That address should be put in the NOD32 F&Q.

5. bowhuntr

Yeah, I couldn't figure out what to do, so I just called them and they told me what to do.

Soonerso_O You betcha!!! In fact, I am going today to watch the last scrimmage before they close the practices to get ready for the season opener in 2 weeks. Bout a 3 hour trip, but it is worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.