I did the update

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by leo14, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leo14

leo14 Registered Member

though I read all the messages that warned to update to True Image 9 , nevertheless I did it.

I use TI since version 6 and it saved "my life" for several times. So I told a lot of people to buy your sofltware.

Version 8 brought only a few features which were not worth updating. Now it is the same with version 9. The possibility to save folders is a good idea. But if you can't see the backuped files and restore only one file from this backup like you can do with the backup of an image of a drive, it is only a half step.

My "gratitude" and patience will have an end. If during the period of this update there will be no possibility to restore the files, I will end the use of True Image and will change to an other product.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello leo14,

We do apologize for the delayed response.

Please clarify what you mean by "But if you can't see the backuped files and restore only one file from this backup". Please note that you can restore the single file from the file backup. You should select the required file in "Contents Selection" window when you run "Restore Data" Wizard.

Please contact us if you have any problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.