I can't view gmail emails with Adblock Plus enabled

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by caspian, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caspian

caspian Registered Member

This just happened. I can no longer view my emails with Adblock Plus anymore. When I click on an email it is just white. And sometimes with an add at the top of the email. But when I disabled adblock everything works normally.

2. Hungry Man

Hungry Man Registered Member

Which browser? What version of the browser? Is ABP up to date? Which filters? Which OS?

IF you haven't already try simply restarting the browser, clearing it's cache/ history, and trying again.

3. caspian

I'm using Firefox 8, Adblock Plus 1.3.10 up to date, Fanboy's List English. I am using a laptop right now with Vista 32 bit. I have Firefox set to delete everything when I close Firefox.

At first I thought it was NoScript. So I kept telling it to temporarily allow different scripts until everything was allowed. Then I disabled NoScript. That didn't work. So I disabled Adblock and everything was normal. As soon as I re-enable it, all of my messages in Gmail are blank again.

4. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

-https://adblockplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51926#p51926

5. caspian

6. Dude111

Dude111 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.