I can't download Trial version

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by JVM, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JVM

JVM Registered Member

While I have a paid subscription and the software on my present computer, I will be installing Vista Ultimate 64-bit on my new build next week and don't want to install from the disk because it is so outdated. Thus, I would like to download the Trial version but it asks for my user name and password that doesn't work and comes up with some error report. I don't know why there should be this problem downloading a Trial version, but I need help!

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

JVM,

I have heard of some issues (which are being investigated) regarding trial downloads. However, if you are being asked for a username and password, that path would be for the purchased software, not the trial versions.

What URL's are you using?

Blue

3. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

If your downloading a trial,No user name and password is required for trial,It is setup for with temps.

4. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I just tried it with IE instead of Firefox, thinking maybe that was the problem, and I still couldn't do it because after putting my name, e-mail address and Country, there came another error message. I don't understand why there is such an issue trying to download a free Trial version.

5. BlueZannetti

I've replicated your issue as well. As I mentioned, it is being looked at. Meanwhile, check you PM's.

Blue

6. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I tried your link that took me to the site but came up with ERROR 404 NOD32 Page Not Found.

I am looking for the Vista 64-bit version of 2.7

Is version 2.7 available for Vista 64-bit?

I copied the following from Eset's website:

We go back. ESET doesn't stop at providing antivirus for Windows XP and 2000. If you're running Windows 95 or 98, ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 2.7 is your product.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus v2.7 was named "Best Antivirus Product of 2006" by AV-Comparatives. It brings unparalleled Internet threat protection to those running earlier versions of Windows.

While no free trial is available, you can purchase this legacy version by contacting a member of our Sales Support staff at 1-866-502-ESET (373:cool:.

7. BlueZannetti

Hmmm..., I had no issues. Downloaded V2.7 for NOD32 for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/64.

Blue

8. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I can get to the download but it still asks for my user name and password! Why?

9. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I was on the wrong page! Sorry! I downloaded it but will need my user name and password to activate after installing on Vista. The user name I have recorded does not work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.