I can't believe that Acronis isn't fixing TI11

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bobmitch, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobmitch

bobmitch Registered Member

I have been coming here for weeks...waiting for someone to post that TI11 works with ICH9 and raid. Guess that isn't going to happen. I use TI10 on my ICH8 board...and so far so good. Going to build another system with an x38 motherboard...but if I can't backup and restore...I am gonna look for other options. I like Acronis True Image...but the technical support and support for hardware is not timely in any way. I see many of you suffering through not being able to restore your system and numerous other problems. I see Acronis techs asking for reports, etc...but then I see NOTHING happen. TI has gone from an "A" application to a "D".

Thoughts?

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

I do not doubt that another build will be released. It's just not happeing as soon as we'd like.

3. RTShaw

RTShaw Registered Member

lost most control of my fingers so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type.

why? they did the same thing with 8,9, 10 thats why i stopped at 10 and just sit back and watch 2 see if they do anything positive with 11. its almost like they don't listen. they lost lots of customers because of their seemely no careish. And they had/have a good product its sad they probably lost as many new customers as they gain..
    sad.. i'm using v10 on my P35 mobo with no problem(i just use backup & restore nothing fancy)

4. bobmitch

bobmitch Registered Member

Guess the $64 question: Who makes software like this? Ghost was good for me up to v9...then Symantec messed it up by putting in way too many features and the simplicity of backing up and emergency restore became troublesome. Who else is there, that one can try for 30 days and see if it works. I am really tired of Acronis. I have enough trouble with v10 and my ICH8 setup...but I can get it to work after a few trys...

Bob

5. shieber

shieber Registered Member

There are others -- they all have their probs and weaknesses, whether it's the lack or over-abundance of features, linux driver probs, other software conflicts, etc.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.