I cannot update my NOD32

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by sweater, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Just wondering after I install my NOD32 and just letting it work in its default configuration ..I could not update it. I have DefenseWall Personal Firewall but couldn't figure it out if this was causing the problem coz there's no entry of NOD32 in it.

I just let the buit-in Windows firewall turned on and tick the box no exceptions.

I can browse the web fast and using limited account while surfing.

My pc is Windows XP SP3 and using the broadband wireless connection for net connection with no router or hardware firewall.

2. Woodgiant

Woodgiant Guest

Hello sweater
    Did you have defensewall personal firewall on your system when you installed nod32. I mean, could it somehow be that Defensewall is blocking for the NOD32krn service access to the Internet. Is your username and password correctly installed (just a possibility). You could also try to completely uninstall defensewall, turn of Windows firewall, reinstall nod32, check to see if NOD32krn has access, and then install Defensewall. (If you have not tried that already)

Best Regards

Woodgiant.

3. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Yap tnx, it's now updated.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.