I am purchase 2 license from LnS

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by lucijamtrv91, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

No problem o_O

2. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

Phant0m - I certainly appreciate all the support you provide for both LnS and your ruleset, but Frederic really needs to become involved again in this forum. He has not been here since Sept. 2010. In other cases (Ghost Security and DiamondCS) the forums were ended after the product developers either vanished or stopped posting here. I certainly hope Frederic returns here to provide customer support and tell us what the future for LnS is. It is the best firewall I have used and I would like it not to end like other products I have paid for and then they became vaporware.

3. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@ lucijamtrv91

Glad you got it sorted :)

@ Phant0m :thumb:

4. act8192

act8192 Registered Member

While I would love to see Frederick back, and am most grateful to Phant0m who has answered all my questions and even changed some of his rules for me, I do not think Frederic is needed to tell us about the future or provide any upgrades in a hurry. The internet hasn't changed in years. A packet firewall needs no change. His absence bothers but is not a showstopper for using LnS. Just my 5cents :)

Phant0m, through your magic pipeline, could you inform Frederick that his $29 price on the downloaad page is misleading and annoys many here. It's not $29, it's euros. And wish him well in whatever he's up to now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.