I am desparate!

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by kitten_ohio, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitten_ohio

kitten_ohio Guest

I have not been able to do a Radius Update for month's. I do have TDS Professional. I usually just click on the Update TDS Now - but it won't work - it reads the "Socket Closed". I downloaded a Radius File - but even when I click on that file - it still doesn't update.

HELP!!!!!!

2. kjempen

kjempen Registered Member

This is because you need to update the server list. Right-click here and choose "Save Target As..." to download the latest one. Make sure you save this file to the same folder where your TDS-3 program is installed. And make sure to save it with the right file extension (i.e. ".cfg" and not ".txt" or ".cfg.txt") - look at the "Save As Type" setting below where you choose file name.

If Windows asks you if you want to overwrite the current file, just click "Yes".

If you try running the update after this, it should work.

EDIT: Fixed stupid typo.

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there Ohio Kitten!

TIP: you might like to register as a member for both this and the DiamondCS forum at that site, which is free and adds some more goodies.

How long have you been using TDS?
    Do you have a registered TDS version installed on your system?
    Do you have a valid / unmodified keyfile in the TDS directory?
    Did you move or rename the TDS directory after install?
    Did you try to get the new update.cfg file like kjempen adviced?
    Did you after downloading the radius.td3 file put it in the TDS directory just as it is without trying to do anything else with it?
    Did you start or reload TDS after downloading that new update?

Looking forward to your answers to help you further from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.