I am confused with versions

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Robyn, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

I apologise in advance as I know there are various posts about the new release but I am still o_O o_O I have .216 and was waiting for the .219 to be available on the auto server. Now I see 2.50.25................

I have been busy for a few days and now see there has been a big jump in version numbers and I don't know if I am back to uninstall and re-install this new version or over the top install 216 o_O o_O 2.50.25

I only purchased NOD a few months ago so really am a bit confused as to all the program updates and the format for doing them now :'( Which version should I have and do I download the full program and got through the uninstall routine again and then re-configure? o_O

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

Thank you Ron - I will download now and when I boot my notebook I will see if there is an actual program update for me.

Thanks for the links

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

You're welcome Robyn. :)

5. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

Good news Ron it was on the auto update server for me. At first the virus definitions updated but nothing else. I checked for update myself and the component one was there, downloaded, prompted for reboot, new version now installed.

6. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Great! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.