HUMBLE PIE

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Nedkelly, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nedkelly

Nedkelly Registered Member

Please read this statement.

First, I must thank Acronis for coming through and certainly in renewing my faith as a fine reputable software company.

I have in the past had some shonky dealings with some so called software vendors, that I have purchase electronic download software.

As a result, unfortunately I have been rather hash in my approach to Acronis.
    I apologize for this and hope they will except it (sorry).

I wont go into details, about my case as this may give some people the wrong idea.

Again thank you Acronis I certainly wouldn't hesitate in recommending your products, and certainly your good honest ethics.

Regards Nedkelly

2. mike_wells

mike_wells Registered Member

I have already been where it is that you just came from (if you get my drift)! I too have lost my temper (so to speak) with Acronis but just like in the old days they came back around and got things going again. We all tend to do the same. It's a frustrating world to say the least. I have an extremely good rapport with their Tech Support group and I do what I can here to lighten their load. I would guess understaffed, overworked and underpaid! Sleep well tonight my friend. You are not alone! *puppy*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.