HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by mind72, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mind72

mind72 Registered Member

Hi all,

On demand scan detected those two, but didn't clean it.
    Could you be so kind and let me know what is further action?
    Thanks in advance!

C:\Users\TOM\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\e1kix21o.default\Cache\4\C2\892D1d01 » GZIP » 892D1d01 - HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus

C:\Users\TOM\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\e1kix21o.default\Cache\C\30\37558d01 » GZIP » 37558d01 - HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Not sure what those GZIP archives are but since they are located in cache there's no problem to delete them. Perhaps you chose to run a scan without cleaning or didn't select an action after the scan had completed.

3. mind72

mind72 Registered Member

Hi Marcos, many thanks on reply. As a matter of fact Nod32 (4.2.71.2) didn't ask me anything, and it is on 'auto-clean'. It is written in red colour.
    I have searched this forum and have found this https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=316216&highlight=HTML/Iframe.B.Gen
    It seems Nod32 do not do anything regarding this o_O As it is I think same situation but with other browser! :(
    So, what would be best to do now?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.