HTA file

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by little eagle, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little eagle

little eagle Registered Member

got a HTA file after a full sys scan with TDX-3.it was c;/ proggram files/microsoft money/system//discover.hta is this something that i should have fixed o_Ooh also got c:/program files/micosoft money/system/Inpg.hta

2. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

Which version of money

I don't know of any HTA files in money 2002 and earlier

I have a vague feeling that the new money 2004 does use hta files as do many of the new office programs

If TDS found it, what does it say

is it calling it a definite baddie or is is jst saying a possibliity

if a possibility, then zip the files and send to gavin at support@diamondcs.com.au where they will be analysed and let you know if good or bad and how to fix them

3. little eagle

little eagle Registered Member

:rolleyes:OK now i'm going to sound dum again but how do you zip and send them o_O

4. Finn McCool

Finn McCool Registered Member

The hta files are a normal part of Money 2004. They weren't in the earlier versions. TDS just thinks they are in an unusual location. You can ignore the warning.

With WinZip, you just right click the files in explorer and select WinZip, Zip and E-mail. With other zip programs, you probably will have to zip the file and then manually attach it to an e-mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.