HP Proliant ML150 Acronis problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by garykyle, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garykyle

garykyle Registered Member

Hello all,

I'm having problems with Acronis 9 on our Proliant ML150 G3 server (specification here). I am trying to back up from the boot CD, but it freezes on the selection screen, the same as the problem discussed in this thread.

I am using regular PS/2 keyboard and mouse, I have disabled USB controllers, tried running with just the keyboard plugged in, but nothing. Hitting keys just gives system beeps.

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Gary

2. garykyle

Just out of interest, I've just tried the ATI 10 trial, same problem.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello garykyle,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly?

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected file and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

P.S. Please also note that a possible workaround is to use a BartPE-based bootable CD created using Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE and allowing one to boot the computer into a Windows-like environment loading the appropriate drivers for any hardware devices installed in the computer at startup.

Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE comes with the Acronis True Image installation and can be found in the
    \Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\BartPE folder.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

4. garykyle

Hello,

The BartPE CD worked. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.