HP (Hewlitt Packard) Say NO! to Vista Update Drivers

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DVD+R, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

I have been asking HP when the New Vista Drivers would be available for there products, I have a HP PSC All in One, and the Suite I got with it when I purchased the PSC will not work on Vista, HP states that Vista comes pre-installed with Drivers for HP Products, but the Editing Software and Photo Software will not work,and they refuse to update this. Their reply to me was that I would have to purchase a New Printer Scanner Copier from them,and they gave me several versions to choose from :mad: I'm quite satisfied with the one I have, and I dont intend to rush off buying a new one just to please HP :mad: What a Shoddy Company, they realy need their Ass Kicked :mad:

2. Notok

Notok Registered Member

Unfortunately that's not entirely uncommon. I had several peripherals I had to replace when 2k and XP both came out. Namely sound cards and a scanner, but I believe there were others as well. This time I guess I got lucky, but I've been there...

3. pugmug

pugmug Registered Member

HP will not even fix their software for XP to be used with IE7 and some of their PSC models,much less Vista.Their software will work as it should with IE6 and they have some crap work around for IE7 but no real fix.People have been waiting for months on HP and this problem so don't hold your breath.

4. Chalawah

Chalawah Registered Member

Off topic...

Hmm...I am a HP PSC2410 user...and yes HP did very much drag their feet with their Director software conflict with IE7...however the resolution was released via HP Software Update at the beginning of the year, [and for the PSC2410] appeared on their drivers website 13/02/07

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...en&cc=nz&dlc=en&product=303753&os=228&lang=en

Pugmug, when you say, "People have been waiting for months on HP and this problem so don't hold your breath", you are implying people are still waiting. Is this so?

I enjoy the subjective/constructive posts on Wilders, but your post to me appears to rant.

Rgds,

Chalawah

5. pugmug

pugmug Registered Member

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.