HP dv5-1250us TI10 boot disk doesn't see hard drive E000101F4

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by doawsf, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doawsf

doawsf Registered Member

I was trying to use the true image Home 10 boot disk to back up an HP DV5-1250us laptop onto an external USB drive.

The CD boots OK, but does not detect the internal PC hard drive. I get an error:
    E000101F4: Acronis True Image Home Has not found any hard disk drives.

I saw previous posts about HP backup, but I don't this applies to my situation since I'm using the boot disk, and so there shouldn't be any conflicts between HP backup S/W and acronis.

I've also tried the procedure mentioned in the "read before you post" thread, specifically doing the f11, quiet acpi=off noapic, but this made no difference.

I think it's just a matter of the boot cd not having the drivers for my hardware.

This PC has an AMD Turion X2 processor.

Is it possible to get an updated TI10 Home build with the updated drivers?

Is there any way to know if the latest TI has the correct drivers?

Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello doawsf,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

Please let me know the license number for Acronis True Image 10.0 Home via PM, I will provide you with an ISO file to create another Acronis CD. If this doesn't help, you can download and install a trial version of Acronis True Image Home 2009, create Acronis CD and check its functionality.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.