how to write a backup to cd

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by karma2536, Feb 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karma2536

karma2536 Registered Member

hi im a total newcomer to acronis after a series of disasters ive decided to buy acronis true image ive made a copy of my hard drive and its in 5 parts on my desk top how do i burn it to cd as a back up in case the worst happens.
    :oops: i would apreciate any help you guys could give me many thanx guys

2. howie123

howie123 Registered Member

When you initially created your TI image, I assume you split your image into 5 CD-R sized (700MB or smaller) images. If this is the case, just burn the .tib files to blank CD-R's (or CD-RW's) as regular data files using Nero or other CD burning utility. Be sure to number them as they need to be inserted in order when performing a system restore. If any of your images are larger than a CD's capacity, you cannot burn them to CD and will need to create a new image using CD-sized .tib files.

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Just to add that, when restoring from multiple disks, you will need to insert the last disk created first followed by the first, second etc.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.