How to upgdare AV's version to 4.0.474?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by rustam, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustam

rustam Registered Member

Hi ESET's guru,
    i use AV NOD version 3.0.657.0 in my network(with official licenses). I manage my user's AV through the RAC (update, scan, modifying of configuration and so on). i have decided to change version of my AV from 3.0.657.0 to 4.0.474. Is it possible to upgrade them through RAC? will it work correct and without any bugs? Does there any manual to do it? My RAC version is 3.1.11

regards,
    Rustam

2. rustam

rustam Registered Member

could anyone help, i still need it.

3. doktornotor

doktornotor Registered Member

Hmmm? Download the installers, create the packages to deploy in ERA, remote install them, done? Don't see any problem here.

4. rustam

rustam Registered Member

Thanks, doktornotor,
    i did. I created new package for NOW through the ERA. Then installed on NOD 3.0.650 without uninstall and now on 1 pc runs NOD 4.0.474. My NOD 3.650 had special config file for settings. After installing version 4.0.474 over v.3.0.650 the v4 got all configuration from v3 except one detail which i noticed. v.4 doesnt update coz in update setting doesnt have my nod server address. This address exit in setting but there is Choose automatic.... Why some setting were wrongly imported?

Is it normal?

5. rustam

rustam Registered Member

Hi all,
    i could install and change configuration. I have other question. Should i change my RAC version and server's NOD version. will database signature work correctly if server version is 3.0 and clients version is 4.0?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.