how to uninstall b3d killer software?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by guus2, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guus2

guus2 Registered Member

as far as i can see the software has no installer included. is it possible to uninstall and if yes, how to do it??

2. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

Try:  Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Software and select it from the list.

3. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

guus2 - I find neither BDEKiller.exe or bdkiller.exe (I have both progs) in my Add/Remove Programs list.

If I wanted to remove them (and I don't see wanting to do that since you never know when your kids/spouse are going to d/l something they shouldn't and give your computer Brilliants' 'present' ) , I would simply delete  either or both programs from wherever they're installed and then run something like jv16PowerTools to remove any remnants from the registry. HTH and welcome to the forum! Pete

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

The B3D Killer program that I made has no uninstaller - because it is a stand-alone executable.

By deleting the executable you downloaded, you are deleting all of B3D Killer - it adds nothing to the registry. :)

-javacool

5. guus2

guus2 Registered Member

thanks a lot for your help, friends!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.