How to set up Wingate

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by root, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. root

root Registered Member

Hi. I am using Wingate 5.0.1 and could use some help taking advantage of all the functions it has. It has a huge help file, but leaves a lot of questions unanswered.
    I tried their customer support, but they barely speak English. They did not understand the questions I sent them.
    Their Forum is a joke.
    So, I am looking for someone proficient in the use of Wingate.
    Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2. snowy

snowy Guest

Root

this link is not the same version you may have but midway into the page the guy offers his version of their instruction..

P.S. for some reason that lil globe for the url is not showing on my screen......so can't promise that the link will work......(see Paul I tryed...lol)

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/wingate3.htm

3. root

root Registered Member

Thanks Snowy. Good try, but Wingate has changed a lot since then. :(

4. snowy

snowy Guest

sorry it was of no help.....this is day off for me so will take a look around for more info that may be useful to you.....(was experiencing a heavy attack of some sort for the past few hours but seem to have in in control now)

5. snowy

snowy Guest

ROOT

just came upon this below.....really may not be at all of any use...but thought to post in case;

http://www.zedex.net/setgate.htm

6. root

root Registered Member

I'm still looking Snowy. That page is one I came across already. Thanks for your efforts, I appreciate your trying.
    I am really surprised there is not more information floating around about this program. I know it is widely used.
    Once more thanks. :D

7. snowy

snowy Guest

Root

yes I also find it surprising that there is so little on this subject......updated info etc....its a well known program.
    always happy to try an help...in this case just not doing so well...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.