How to renew ESET Nod32 Antivirus 4 license?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jremde, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jremde

jremde Registered Member

My ESET Nod32 Antivirus 4 license expired today (although I thought it was good through the rest of the day).
    When I tried to renew, I was sent to a page to purchase a new license.
    But I had already purchased a pack of 4 licenses, so I don't need to buy a new one yet.
    I only want to reactivate Nod32 Antivirus with one of my unused licenses.
    However, I can't find a place to enter the new code.
    Thanks, Joel

2. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

Can you clarify? Your 4-pack of licenses allows you to use four machines concurrently, but all 4 licenses (actually, 1 license for four machines) will expire on the date quoted on the license.

At the end of the license period you need to renew (which effectively means a new license).

Jim

3. jremde

jremde Registered Member

Thanks for your reply, Jim.
    When I bought the 4-pack of licenses, I was told I could use them on separate machines or on the same machine, as renewals. Any combination should work. It's been a year since I first used one of the licenses, so I hope the unused ones are still good. - Joel

4. foneil

foneil Eset Staff Account

If you purchased a "4-pack bundle" that is commonly found at retail stores, it probably consists of 4 individual licenses. In this case, you won't renew the license you have been using. Simply activate the next license of the 4-pack and enter the Username and Password into your existing installation.

If you are concerned whether your other 3 licenses are valid, feel free to PM me the serial numbers/activation keys and I will verify them for you.

Otherwise, activate your next license here: http://www.eset.com/us/activate

After clicking Submit, a new Username and Password will display on the screen. Enter these into your program by following the instructions in this Knowledgebase article: http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2156

5. jremde

jremde Registered Member

Thanks, foneil.

I was able to activate the next license using your instructions.
    - Joel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.