How to remove spyguardpro

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Yeap, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeap

Yeap Registered Member

Dear friends hello from Athens - Greece. I am using Avast v4.7 Home, and have a problem to remove a downloaded maleware named spyguardpro. I didnt download any software, but one day I found 2 icons at my task bar (near the clock) and on mouse over I get this msg : "Windows had detected spyware infection. Klick here to protect your computer by spyware!". Any 15 seconds I get also a "Windows msg" like this : "Warning! Potential Spyware Operation. Your computer is making unauthorized copies of your system and Internet files. Run full scan to prevent any unauthorized access to your files. Clik here to download the spyware remover". From the icons near the task bar clock I get also a msg like this : "Windows antivirus. Windows had detected spyware infection. It is racommended to use special tools to prevent data loss. Windows can now download and install the most up to date software for you. Click here to protect your computer from spyware".
    If I klick on msg, it opens a web site.

Please, help me !

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

You will probably need one on one cleaning assistance. We recommend a few other forums as good places to get this kind of help. Pick one of the following sites, any one is good, join there, and follow their instructions for posting a log and getting personal help...

CastleCops (forum currently offline), SpywareInfo, Geeks to Go, Gladiator Security or WhattheTech (formerly TomCoyote).

Follow-up at one of those sites and they'll get you working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.