How to obtain the Echo workstation version?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ZC1, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZC1

ZC1 Registered Member

Is Echo workstation a Free upgrade to TI 9.1?

Through Acronis website, I just purchased, downloaded and installed what I thought was the TI Echo Workstation with Universal Restore option. I did not register (or use it) YET.

Looking inside the program and on the purchase receipt I see "Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation", nothing about Echo at all.

The only Acronis website links I clicked on were related to ECHO, further investigation reveals that there are no specific "9.1" links, so how could this mistake have been made?

How do I get the Echo version and do I need a new install code for it?

Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

ZC1
    Beta tester of "0"s and "1's"

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  2. ZC1

ZC1 Registered Member

Does anyone know HOW to get the Echo workstation version?
    I've seen people in this forum asking questions about it's operation after installing it.

My situation is I've bought and downloaded it from Acronis website, but the installed product says "Acronis True Image 9.1 workstation", not the Echo version I thought I paid for.

If anyone can tell me how they got the Echo version, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

(I contacted online chat with sales, and they said this is not a sales question but a support question. Huh?)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  3. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

When you register the licence number on the Acronis website, what version shows up?

What did Digital River show on your e-receipt, and licence number.

From which Acronis website did you download from - US, Germany, Australia etc?

As only Echo is now available, I suspect that somehow the wrong link was given - is the installer labelled as 9.1 or Echo?

Colin

4. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Re: Is Echo workstation a Free upgrade to TI 9.1?

I think you'll need to send a support ticket request in your case.

I'd word it carefully, as Acronis don't provide the 30 day free upgrade for corporate products as they do for the home ones.

As English would appear not to be the first language of most of the support and programming staff, sometimes misunderstandings arise.

Colin

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.