How to hide IP and encryt data easily?

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by anti_mary555, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anti_mary555

anti_mary555 Registered Member

Is there an easy way to hide my ip address and encrypt data at the same time?
    I find that even I use anonymous proxy server, my neighbors can still figure out what website I have visited !!!
    The problem is that the connection between my computer and the proxy server is not anonymous and not secure.
    Is there an easy (and free) solution ?
    Thanks.

2. itsmej

itsmej Registered Member

two differend matters the ip that you are using ,if yours can be seen or Shows up on a test(forward For) than you are Not and have No anomaty
    incript data is a ather matter Unless Depending how and what program Should Be Safe! No matter Who sees it Should not be abled to be opened.!
    i am not shure what you are saying Here (neighbors can still figure out what website I have visited !!!) Some els is using your PC-?? if and you dont want that Lock it down Password it ,that will take care of that,
    (
    Is there an easy way to hide my ip address and encrypt data at the same time?) perhaps using a proxcy its not a good idea To Email or chat,or send privite Stuff while Bouncing of a Ather IP....
    perhaps Get in to a system Like Thor nett- or Jap Nett ,That will hide you fairly well ....Be it slow sometimes .also use a proxcy program To filter and Spoof Your Logs..(send False Info to logers) Plus get it to blocking your system ,harden it !
    itsmej

3. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

JAP, read the FAQ and this to filter content.
    TOR, never used this, but it seems better. See here too, for something already setup for that purpose (portable). Or the Vidalia bundle.

A good site for info: http://www.informationprivacy.org/
    Sorry for the telegraphic message, going to sleep...
    Paranoid2000 knows a lot about the subject.
    Read from the site, or search this forum for Tor and JAP (similar situations too), or hope Paranoid2000 replies:)

With this, your neighbors don't stand a chance i think. Cheers

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

One spam reply removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.