How to get Acronis SDK

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by subas, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subas

subas Registered Member

Hi,
    I have been working with acronis true image server 9.1. I have gone through the AcronisSDK document in acronis site. I just want to know some details regarding that.

1. I am already having acronis true image server 9.1, how can i get SDK (does it have a seperate licence) and what is the procedure of getting it.
    2. Is this SDK only for a specific product (like true image server, enterprise server,etc) or common for all.
    3. while using SDK, is there any constraint that acronis product should already be installed.
    4. How to use it?

Please send me the details...Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello subas,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that Acronis SDK is an add-on license. It can only be purchased with other Acronis products and with AMPS licenses to these products. If you already have a number of licenses of Acronis True Image corporate products and AMPS, then you only need to purchase Acronis SDK. No extra licenses need to be purchased.
    If you need a detailed information, please feel free to contact our Sales Team by filling up the Volume License Request form available at the Purchase Acronis Corporate Solutions page of Acronis web site.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. subas

subas Registered Member

I just want to try this add on product(SDK), are you providing any free trail download of this SDK? and where can i get the cost details of this add on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.