How to fix this virus

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by ranjeetmalik, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranjeetmalik

ranjeetmalik Registered Member

My friends compuer got infected and All the mp3s changed to 13 second clip and plays like "ahhhhh ahah ahaaaaaaaaaaa Your computer has been ****ed by computer ****er".? all the other media file mainly AVI also got deleted
    I cannot delete my all MP3 files because I have no backup for that MP3. I want to fix this problem. Please help.o_O

2. stackz

stackz Registered Member

I'm not understanding how your MP3 files are compromised when this happened on your friends machine.

At any rate, this sounds like a kiddy script piece of destructive malware and I severely doubt that there will be any luck in fixing the MP3s or recovering the deleted AVI files.

3. The PIT

The PIT Registered Member

So long farewell dear file someone else learns that backing up is a good idea the hard way.
    You may able to get the files back using a disk recovery program however the more you sue the machine the less likely you'll be able to.

4. ranjeetmalik

ranjeetmalik Registered Member

live that I formated my PC anddeleted all the mp3s...but yes i want the solution if anyone can...it will come in handy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.