How to find the serial number / licence key?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ernstwg, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ernstwg

ernstwg Registered Member

I was upgrading from version 8 to version 9 a couple of month ago. Then I tried to install the most recent build of version 9. Installing this I was asked to enter two licence keys ( serial number ), one for the upgrade version (which I do have), one for the older version 8, which I do not have anymore :( . I 've renewed the ystem via Windows XP, but my problem is of course still valid. How can I find out via the Trueimage user interface what the licence key (serial number) of the old version is?

Kind regards,
    Ernst

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, ernstwg

Welcome to Wilders and Acronis Forums.

Not Possible, be too easy to steal a serial number if it was so.

If you registered Ti8, [which you did?] go here:- Support :: Updates, then click on My Account [near top right] login, and you will find your Serial Number there with your Ti8 updates along with Ti9's also if you have registered it.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. ernstwg

ernstwg Registered Member

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I can see only the serial number for TI9 upgrade, not for TI8. Any other suggestion?

Frankly, I can't remember wether I registered TI8 or not.

4. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, ernstwg

Well if you had done so with the same e.mail address, it would be in there.

The only other way is to get in touch with support and they Might be able to help.

Sorry not to be of more help.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ernstwg,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please submit a request for technical support and provide the information confirming your purchase of Acronis True Image 8.0 and AcronisTrue Image 9.0 Upgrade (order numbers, e-mail, where did you purchase our products, etc.) and the link to this thread. We will try to help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.