How to find my TI 8.0 serial number?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by hyslopc, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyslopc

hyslopc Registered Member

I have TI 8.0 build 826. In order to get the latest build, I need to register my product with Acronis. So I created a user ID, and went to https://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/products/registration/, where it is asking for my product serial number. I went into Acronis, clicked on Help | About, but it's not listed there. Where is it listed?

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

The serial number is NOT listed anywhere in the program menu. You need to refer to the e-mail sent to you when you purchased the product. If you have lost your e-mail containing the serial number, sent an e-mail to Acronis with your name, e-mail address and postal address when you purchased the product and request for a re-issue of the serial number.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello hyslopc,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Chubb is quite correct, if you purchase a downloadable version of Acronis True Image 8.0 then your serial number can be found in your order confirmation letter. If you cannot find this letter you should check the junk mail folder of your mailbox as it might be there.

In case you have purchased a boxed (retail) version of Acronis True Image, your serial number can be found on the back side of the Startup Guide which comes with the software.

If you still cannot find your serial number then please submit a request for technical support using Ask a question before you purchase Acronis software link and provide us with the information about your purchase of Acronis software, e.g. your order number, e-mail address, postal address, where you purchased our product, copy of invoice, scan copy of receipt, etc. We'll certainly try to help you to retrieve your serial number.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.