How to Encrypt the contents of CD

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by majdijm, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majdijm

majdijm Registered Member

How to Encrypt the contents of CD and read them without make a copy of them after decrypted

Hi Everybody
    I need some help......I'm working on a Project, used Rijndael Algoritms to make a Encryption/Decryption Data for more specific i used this algorithm to Encr/Decr Image files: The Certain Program run as follow:
    1-Encrypt the Images.
    2-When the user have to view the Pictures the program bring the encrypted file, Decrypt it and make a Temp Copy of the Decrypted image file to make it viewable to user.
    Now, the point is this Temp image make the program very slowly and because i can't delete image while the program running,then the program need Large memory.
    my goal is to put the program and the Images into CD.
    I have CD contain only .DAT file Contain all Images and movies and Sounds used in CD and the programmer here not used any kind of temporary HOWo_Oo_O

2. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hello,
    You're not making much sense, but:
    AxCrypt by sourceforge.net can encrypt files and decrypt them "on the fly". Alternatively, you can make executable decrypters, allowing anyone on any pc to run them, then after closing them, the files are encrypted again.
    Speed and temp files - really depends on the computer. If a machine is powerful enough, it will work well. If not, it won't. Simple.
    Mrk

3. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

I use AxCrypt, it is a good one, if you want to encrypt some files.
    If you want to create an encrypted disc, try TrueCrypt [freeware].

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.