How to create bootable rescue DVD(s):

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by wdormann, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trying2a

trying2a Registered Member

hi again,

post #269 is the procedure that i followed; the step 8 is when it varies.just wish someone could shed light on it.

i jumped from acronis 8 to acronis 10(primarily cos of vista-thats a whole new nightmare itself) and missed everything in between so its been weird.

2. trying2a

trying2a Registered Member

just to clarify following post #269; when i get to step 8 and click "burn image to cd/dvd" etc ,theres no file change or save it dialogue(as in post #171),but it goes straight to burn speed etc dialogue - so burn on the flyo_O??

afterwards i tested the dvd and it boots in and can see my hd image and has validated the image fine, but i've not tested it beyond that for recovery.

i've been a follower of your earlier brilliant procedures(using acronis 8 & ultraiso 7) and have never had any probs-so this is abit odd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.