How to add custom CLSID's to block with SpywareBlaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Pieter_Arntz, Sep 12, 2003.

1. thewi2kbug

thewi2kbug Registered Member

just to inform everyone that i offer a custom blocking list that blocks items such as spywarequake, spyaxe, virusburst, and even spydawn.

please go to http://www.bicycleconfederation.com/wiki/index.php/SpywareBlaster_customblocking to see more information.

if you want just the list, go to that link

if you want to save the list, go to file -> save as and save it under "c:\program files\SpywareBlaster"

there is currently 103 entries and growing

thank you

2. DarkButterfly

DarkButterfly Registered Member

Sorry for reawakening this thread, but I see no point on starting a new one if the subject is about, pretty much, the same. :)

So, I started to create my custom blocklist and I started to add a few CLSIDs to the SpywareBlaster's custom blocklist and most of them are automatically protected, while others stay in a bold red. I thought it could because those are already being protected by SpywareBlaster's own list, but when I tell SB to find one entry, for example, it reports it couldn't find.

What could it be? Could it be a bug in SB and so not be able to report if the CLSID already exists or not?

Thanks.

3. SKA

SKA Registered Member

DarkButterfly

Tools-Customs Blocking: Select any one entry (left click with mouse) , then right click, select all, next use mouse left click to hit button "Protect agaunst checked items" .

That makes ALL red entries change color to normal (black) color ie. all red entries are now protected against.

If any entry shows as red it means it's NOT protected by SB4.1.

SKA

4. datarishik

datarishik Registered Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.