How to activate true image without internet connectivity

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by soli2, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soli2

soli2 Registered Member

I don't have access to the internet in my branch netork in the factory . I need to activate my trial product , the pilot test is done and ok with me !
    So , what is the way experts ?;)

2. TryBackup

TryBackup Registered Member

Here is a link to the Acronis contacts webpage.

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/company/contacts.html

I purchased TI 9.0 Home in a retail box that came with the registration key and was not a trial version, so I do not know anything about how a trial version is converted to the regular non-trial version. In any case, maybe the above link will provide you with a way of contacting Acronis about this. Also, if you go to the Acronis home page http://www.acronis.com, look down the left column for a Live Chat link. Maybe your issue can be resolved very quickly through Acronis's live chat.

3. TryBackup

TryBackup Registered Member

I just had another throught. The only solution may be that you will have to purchase the full version at the regular full price. Once you do this, you will likely want to download the most recent verison of the software. Since during the download you can choose to save the download to your desktop for later installation, you could copy the install file to a CD or DVD. Then you can uninstall the trial version from the PC with no internet access. Then you can use the CD or DVD with the paid-for version to install the paid-for version onto the PC with no internet access.

Unless Acronis offers a discount to those using the trial version. You may as well just purchase the regular version (either through the website on a PC with internet access or buy the retail box version like I did).

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello soli2,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Please check your Private Messages. I've sent you one with the download link for the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home that does not require the online registration and a few additional instructions.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.