How secure are the snapshots?

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by SourMilk, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I don't care if Raxco acknowledge or doesn't acknowledge that cross snapshot file infection is possible or not, because I know already the answer.

FDISR needs to be protected by security softwares like any other non-security software. It's not an issue for me.

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I don't know as I understand the point of all this. I don't think Raxco has a big flashing sign on their website, but if you ask they will acknowledge.

There is no barrier between snapshots and more than there is if you have two hard drives on your computer. The only barrier I know and trust is on my external USB drive. It's the on off ship.

Everyone should place a big sign on their computer. FDISR is NOT security software!!!

Pete

3. Devinco

Devinco Registered Member

This implies that you did ask and they did acknowledge via email. That is good enough for me.

Thank you.

4. Peter2150

Actually I had a long talk with one of their techsupport reps. Very open and candid. They are good people.

5. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Whatever happens to FDISR, it's taken care of six months ago. In other words, I'm invincible. :rolleyes:

6. Peter2150

I with you. I use FDISR to the quick fixes to my boo boo's. If something messes up, there are images on second internal drive. If some nasty gets both drives, there's the archives and images on USB external drive that is kept turned off.

7. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

8. Devinco

Devinco Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.