How safe is the RC of Eset 5

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by darts, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darts

darts Registered Member

How safe is the RC of Eset Smart Security 5 , is it just as safe as the 4.2 version , is it safer or is it not safe?
    I hope someone can tell me it before i try too install the RC of eset 5.

Greats,

Darts

2. yongsua

yongsua Registered Member

I am actually quite not happy with ESET for their decision and I think version5 is not going to as safe as version.As you can see,there still so many bugs out there for them to solve.

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Eset is a great AV, but, I am just puzzled this thing can be considered a RC with the mess with the HIPS.Automatic mode does nothing and the numerous popups, while most of us understand, the average user is going to be very turned off by it. They have got to get this sorted out because this version is either going to be remembered as the best, or as the worst yet.

4. Hagla007

Hagla007 Registered Member

I have been alerted with pop-ups from automatic mode numerous of times. However, it is not very powerful (yet), but keep in mind, this is their first time they use HIPS. In addition, it is a RC version. When they release their final version, they might have the best HIPS version out there..

5. toxinon12345

toxinon12345 Registered Member

Some things cannot be considered as bugs

they can be released intentionally for testing/user opinion/fine tuning of the final RTM product

6. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    What do u mean of safe? ....o_O

Better stay put in version 4.2 ...till they release the "real one"...at least...some of its problem could be fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.