how much

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by LFC, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LFC

LFC Registered Member

so how much is nod32 and is it anygood sorry if i sound naive but to be honest i dont think ive ever heard of it i use symantec corp v9.0.3 at the mo is it better than this thnx

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

It depends on where you live, most countries have distributors:

http://www.nod32.com/home/home.htm

And I think it is great, then again you are in the Nod32 Support Forum ;) :D

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

3. LFC

LFC Registered Member

yeah im here lol
    im a member cos i bought tds-3 and processguard which r 2 brilliant programs
    and im in the uk so come on straight answer lol is it better than symantec corp thnx

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Well I think so, but I am very biased, I am a Nod32 Reseller in Australia, I have sold the product for 3 years, and my customers also love Nod32 (they constantly tell me so).

One of my techs NEVER recommends ANY software period, however there is an exception, and this is Nod32, which he has sold to his own Mother and other family members. We remove viruses for a living, I love this software and I have 3 other favourites, Acronis True Image 8.0, Process Guard 3 and RegDefend, all of which I now resell after testing them on my home systems for a extended period of time.

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

5. RayJay

RayJay Registered Member

I just switched this year from Norton 2003 to NOD32. It's worth every penny. Smaller footprint, less memory usage, a lot faster on system scans. Until I switched to NOD32 I had been using versions of Norton AV since the beginning (I started using Norton Speedisk back when Peter Norton was actually associated with it! Maybe ESET needs to come out with a version of speedisk :D

6. alglove

alglove Registered Member

To be honest, I never really paid too much attention to NOD32 until recently. Every once in a while, I would see a tech-savvy gamer mention it in a forum. This past December, I started looking for alternatives to Norton Antivirus, because the newer versions were getting too resource intensive for the older computers at our office (we are talking AMD K6-3 350 and Celeron 600 here). I tested trial versions of 8 different programs, and NOD32 came out on top for me. I also decided to run it on my computer at home, which is an Athlon XP 3000+.

Now, this is an NOD32 forum, so of course you will get opinions favoring NOD32. I do suggest running the trial version for a month to see how you like it. Be sure to uninstall any other antivirus programs first. You may find some of the configuration options to be a bit awkward (this may change in future versions), but for me, the speed and efficiency of the scanner more than make up for it.

7. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

we were so impressed, we became resellers - so, YES - it's good!

Cost - depends on your country as BlackSpear said - but also your status - if you are a student, it's a special price - you are a bona-fide non-profit, VERY cheap - you're a regular joe - $39 if you buy one license, getting cheaper if you purchase more...

Follow the link in my sig for pricing, downloads etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.