How much longer for v2

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by n8chavez, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

How much longer is NOD32 2.7 going to be supported. I ask because I'm curious, if I buy a license I want to know if I can use v2 or if I'll be forced to use v3.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

I asked the same question several months ago and marcos posted v2 would be supported for "quite some time". I read other posts since by another member who has said 2 years. Whether that is accurate or not i have no idea.

snowbound

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  3. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

The license that you buy is valid for both NOD32 v2 and NOD32/EAV v3 :)

4. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

Right, but I guess I want to know how long version two will be supported. I do not want to be forced to use version 3.

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

v3 is better than v2 , if still not better , it will definitely become the better one , soon.

Back on topic >>> I have said it before but ... I was told that v2 will be supported as long as there are clients running it , approximately 2 years after EAV 3.0 was released . So if you can safely buy 2 year license for ESET NOD32 Home edition and use it till the end (the license for EAV HE supports using of version 2.7)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.