How long does it take for lns to respond with new key

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by L-N-S, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L-N-S

L-N-S Guest

I e-mailed them yesterday explaining that i need a new key being that i had purchased another raptor drive and now running in raid---when i reinstalled lns it came up with a different code

It such a pain to have to e-mail them everytime i format or change harddrives.Even though i like the program i probluly won't buy it again.I like a program with keycode that i can take off and put back on with no problems---and that i don't have to e-mail the company for a new serial.

What happens if i don't renew lns and 6 mons after i need another serial because i built another computer---will they send it or will they say for continued support you need to purchase another license?

2. I too, often rebuild my machine, and have the same issue. I always feel like I will be looked at as trying to scam a new license. I like to buy software knowing that I can rebuild and reinstall my software, but may not continue with LnS, even though I like the software...

3. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

If I’m not mistaking I believe they keep records, so I don’t see that being a problem.

Keep in mind there are so many e-mails a day being received by Sof4ever it’s beyond your imagination, reading them all not to mention replying to them is a lengthy process.

If you don’t renew Look ‘n’ Stop and 6 months passes they wont say anything of the sort, and as you can see support is giving on these forums to whomever regardless they paid customer or not.

Regards,

4. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

Usually you should receive an answer within 2 or 3 days.
    Unfortunately we were under an email attack since several days (someone sending a lot of emails to non-existent address with xxx@soft4ever.com as the sender...), so it is possible we missed your email.
    If you didn't receive an email from us, please, could you ask again.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

About code changing:
    - under Windows 2000/XP the Look 'n' Stop code is not supposed to change after a Windows reinstallation, it happens only under Win9x-Me or when replacing a drive.
    - when you reinstall Windows and Look 'n' Stop, the trial period let 30 days to reattribute a new serial.

Frederic

5. L-N-S

L-N-S Guest

Hello Frederic

Well i sent another e-mail yesterday---still waiting for a reply.

6. L-N-S

L-N-S Guest

I recieved my keycode today---i think the problem was when i sent my first e-mail i didnt give it a topic---so it probuly went to the spam ben.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.