How is Tds-3?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by hoho, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoho

hoho Registered Member

I am just wondering what is better?

Tds-3?
    The cleaner?
    Trojan Remover?
    Trojan hunter?

And your reason why?

2. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=faq
    http://www.anti-trojan-software-reviews.com/index.htm

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello HOHO,
    Better for what? :)
    For securing your system and keeping it really clean? You just came to the right place as you can see in Dollefie's links, give it a try and have a real winner under your christmastree!

My reasons to think so for my system and my usage and joy of all the reasons? What can i add to the official reviews from knowledgeable reviewers to the work of real knowledgeable programmers, my clean system since 1999 after a real hacking disaster, all the education and support which has most certainly a great impact on my internet understanding and experiences, the integration with the great many of other tools from the same hands, and of other software like you can try for yourself with running my InnerPeace script in TDS, which program is central on my system. Once registered running the Screx script will show you lots of more joy and options.

Back from some last christmas shopping now:
    Security is one of course, for that we buy the program.
    Daily updates,
    advanced covering of possible nasty code,
    the many and many ways to scan and detect nasties,
    the exec protection in the registered version disabling malicious code from running before it even could think to be started,
    activating sockets if you want on certain ports where a portscanner will find TDS listening in stead of being able to break through,
    packet sniffing on every port you want, and option to communicate and change packets,
    so many scan options including for NTFS ads streams and cleansing those,
    worldwide around the clock help and support via the two official forums, email from the DCS company itself and from experienced helpful users everywhere;
    the ability to add your own scripts for all different uses (very easy to start other applications from TDS scripts and a wealth of scripts created by other users, which really might surprise you);
    there is so much, the program is only limited by our imagination while we can keep learning about security, as dry or joyfull as we want it -- for me DiamondCS and TDS taught me security can be really fun again.
    That's only a few lines about my reasons for loving the DCS programs so very much.
    And the whole happy family found with that!

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

You are posting in the TDS support forum, hoho - this isn't a contest forum. In case you feel the need, join/open a poll over on our polls forum. In case you want TDS support: fire away ;)

regards.

paul

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Contests are useless with top notch TDS on top already :)
    Can only tell why i personally love it so much on my system and so many thousands are agreeing with that in their situation.
    Fortunately the various programs can work as nice together on a system as can the developers (see the polymorphic trojan detection thread in this TDS forum as a golden example) so people who want to try them all and want second opinions to enhance their layered protection are very fortunate! :cool:

We'll all run for the TDS-4 families complete protection in the build in near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.