How is Haute Secure???

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by cheater87, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

I heard this was a great toolbar that will protect you from malware. Does anyone here use ito_O How is it? I'm using WOT for Firefox right now because WSG is not FF3 compatible at the moment and I want to use a site rating program to keep me safe.

2. emperordarius

emperordarius Registered Member

It's included in Opera's Malware protection, but I rarely got alerts with it.

3. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

I see its still in beta. I'll wait for the full version. I didn't know it was included in Opera. :)

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Not all features, I think only anti-fishing feature.

5. Arup

Arup Guest

http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/en/2008/06/06/

Opera Software today announced a new partnership with Haute Secure, the leader in Web-based threat protection. This partnership broadens Opera’s industry leading Fraud Protection by incorporating Haute Secure’s advanced prevention technology to shield consumers from malware, malicious software hidden throughout the Web. Available in Opera 9.5, the upcoming new version of Opera’s Web browser, Fraud Protection featuring HauteSecure technology prevents users from accidentally or unknowingly downloading rogue malware designed to steal personal data such as credit card numbers, passwords and other identity information.

6. gdiloren

gdiloren Registered Member

Have a problem with the CTPOPUP.EXE file in the HauteSecure folder. It's an access denied. I couldn't upload this 96 Ko file to VirusTotal nor to my Antivirus cie and this was a left over even after uninstalling the program. HijackThis gave a suspicious warning about the file that has no name in its details in Properties (only the date is there). To uninstall it I had to boot in Safe mode and use File ASSASSIN of Malawarebytes. I haven't received answer (email) from haute secure about this file. Weird...:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.