How good is ProSecurity (Real-time Defender Professional) against Keyloggers?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by sTickfigure, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sTickfigure

sTickfigure Registered Member

i have been having problems with snoopfree, and it also doesn't look like snoopfree has been developed in the past 2 years. in addition, it doesn't protect against kernel level keyloggers.

in my search for an anti keylogger, i came across a piece of software formerly called prosecurity. its current name is real-time defender professional. the thread about this piece of software here at wilders is: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=218205

i also came across results of an unhooking test that show prosecurity to be quite effective: http://membres.lycos.fr/nicmtests/Unhookers/unhookers_results.htm

has anybody tried this piece of software? if so, how good is it against keyloggers? i searched this forum but i was unable to find an anti keylogger test for real-time defender professional. if you can find one, or if you can do your own tests, please post a link or your results here! i would very much like to know if this piece of software can be a good layer of defense against keyloggers. i think i'm ok in other areas like firewall, antivirus, antispyware, etc. i just want specialized protection against keyloggers, and i don't know if this program will do it. any input regarding it would be welcome!

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  2. Woody777

Woody777 Registered Member

Per Se Pro Security was one of he best HIPS programs ever developed. The developer moved on & RTD Defender was released awhie back. Thats the last I heard anything about it. Yes it a great program. Yes its hard to get short of these forums.. Yes I like it. there's little or not support. If you've got it well try it out. Its flawless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.