how funny is that?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by gue_st, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gue_st

gue_st Guest

Sorry, English is not my native language, and NOW I really do not understand, would you exscuse me?

What is a solution I have been given? Or, are you just laughing at me? What was given, was a bug in Windows(if you can stop protected service), or something, nice "solution" for some freak, but seriously call that a solution...

What is the other way if there is no understanding of what I am saying? I would accept any rational answer(like, we will not do that, because we do not want to), but what I am geting here is circling around misunderstood interpretation of what I am saying(except one from Blue, the only post that did make sense).

Or, are you saying everybody perfectly understands, but this is the way you do - instead admitting that something was forgotten or missed, you will just try to grind me down just for saying so?

Could you be more specific?
    Are you saying I am nauseous, or is it a threat that you will, or do you mean something else?

In case you want me to stop posting, just say so, please.

2. guesssttt

guesssttt Guest

can i ask why my post was deleted?
    does everyone here have to have the same opinion?

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

This thread has run its course and as such nothing further needs to be addressed.

Blackspear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.